Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Theory Correct?

XNicomanX from Demethos asks: Cake or Pie?

GM Libra: Pie, cake is traitor to the true master!
GM Meluda: Cheesecake, which is a pie.
GM Tiara: Pie. Or any sweet shaped like it.
GM Skannar: Cheescake. Which is a cake that looks like a pie. This is so confusing.
GM Zinyden: Ummm... Pie! C’mon!
GM Gilroy: Can I say Hot Pocket?
GM Bouquis: The cake is a lie.
GM Cheezpuff: Cheesecake. Oh wait, that’s still a type of cake with a Graham Cracker Pie Crust. My world is torn in two…
GM Crash: Pie fo sho! I could go on and on about Blueberry, Strawberry, Banana Cream Pie, Apple Pie, Custard Pies, Pumpkin Pie... Huh, what? Sorry, I started day dreaming.
GM Irosage: Pie!

As you can see, most of the GMs say pie... Perphaps my thoery of GMs coming into the battle is correct?

(c) The Official Maplestory Website

No comments:

Post a Comment